The ROMA Plus consortium is getting ready for the 5-day Joint Staff Training in Skopje, North Macedonia on the 11-15 July 2022:
The goals of the training are:
- To provide a ‘Train the Trainers’ session on the Adult Roma literacy OER and peer learning experience developed under IO1 and IO2.
- To promote and integrate the OER and peer learning material to current Roma Representative and adult training providers, through the design and delivery of trainings to Adult Teachers and Trainers.
- To increase knowledge of the new learning experience and the usefulness of the OER developed under IO1 and IO2 among Adult Roma trainers / teachers.
- To test and finalize the OER and the peer learning experience for the upskilling of low-literate Adult Roma developed under IO1 and IO2.
- To prepare the critical mass of Adult Roma trainers/teachers that are going to return and provide peer mentoring/training to adult low-literate Roma learners.
Participants in this ‘Train the Trainers’ event will be professionals from the partners organisations that are going to be involved in the delivery of the educational materials to the direct beneficiaries.
Stay tuned for more info soon!